Events Import with no Venue

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events Import with no Venue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Hay
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m importing events from various venues around the city and it’s mostly going well, except that none of the venues are being pulled at all.

I considered editing templates to use the organizer instead, but some of the events are put on by third parties so it’s not the solution I hoped it would be.

I also checked the Facebook pages and made sure their settings were input properly.

Anybody have an idea as to why venues would not be imported?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I do know why the venues are not importing.

Facebook is not returning that information to new Facebook Applications when requested.

This maybe due to API changes that were suppose to take place at the end of this month.

We are working on resolving the issue and will update this thread once we have some information.

If your Facebook Application is older then a couple weeks these issues do not effect you.

Thanks

Joshua Hay
    Participant

Thanks for the reply,

I do have an older app for personal use that I can use for testing purposes, but an update in the near future would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Brian
    Keymaster

I agree. We are working on a fix right now and hopefully are able to provide something soon.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I wanted to let you know we just released a fix to Facebook Events for the Venue and Organizer not importing. Please update to Facebook Events 3.9.2 to resolve this issue, it is available now in your account downloads or by automatic update.

You can read more about the release here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/release-events-calendar-pro-facebook-events-edd-tickets-3-9-2/

Let us know how this works out.

Thanks

Joshua Hay
    Participant

Thanks I forgot about this post, sorry.

It’s working now.

Brian
    Keymaster

No worries glad it works now.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Import with no Venue’ is closed to new replies.