Events import options grayed out (except csv-file)

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events import options grayed out (except csv-file)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant

All previous import options (except csv) is grayed out so I can not import from Facebook as previously done. Both license for Events Calendar Pro and Aggregator are valid, I have just renewed the license for aggregator. Running latest versions on both plugins..

I found a similar thread here about the same issue. I disconnected the site from the license panel and cleared the license number in the plugin, then added the license number again, but nothing changed.

What to do???

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Tom
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanx for your quick reply. Now the Facebook import works, but Facebook featured image is missing.
    Both on one-time import and scheduled. I’ve tried with importing from another facebook-page, still no image. Help!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Margrethe,

I’m glad to hear that you were able to start importing! Can you please send me the link to the import that you’re using so that I can test it out on my end? Is this an import that you were using previously and has since stopped including the image, or is this a new import that you’ve just set up?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events import options grayed out (except csv-file)’ is closed to new replies.