Events import correctly to front page widget, but not to event calendar?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Events import correctly to front page widget, but not to event calendar?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ezekial
    Participant

Upcoming Events

Was working correctly, but now as you can see the front end widget shows an event from my Eventbrite account; and links successfully. If a user clicks on the event calendar page, however, there are no events showing up, even if one navigates to the correct month (November, in this case) – I’ve looked for a setting somewhere in the backend to rectify this with no luck as of yet. Any ideas?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins I can help out here.

Can you provide a link to a single event that is suppose to be showing?

Go to Events > Find an Event and Hover over the Title with your mouse and click View.

Then please provide that link.

Also can you confirm all the events do not have draft next to their name.

Thanks

Ezekial
    Participant

Ok – I see now that the problem is that the event is not being added from Eventbrite.
    There is no “Event” showing up in my Events Calendar plugin on WordPress dashboard – but the event is live on Eventbrite:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/liz-vice-at-the-ok-theatre-tickets-19004378608

Through August the events were being automatically added from Eventbrite as per the Eventbrite Tickets addon; but it seems this one is not. What is strange is that it does work with the home page widget, even though it is not adding into The Events Calendar “Events” – ideas?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is no automatic import for Eventbrite. Each event has to be manually imported.

Following these steps:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/importing-events-from-eventbrite-com/

Our Facebook Events has an Automatic Importer, but the Eventbrite Plugin has not had that feature.

If you manually import that event does it then show in the calendar?

Thanks

Ezekial
    Participant

I don’t remember ever manually importing the events before; but maybe I did?
    Either way; the documentation you have linked shows a separate “Import: Eventbrite” button – my dashboard does not have this button. It only has one “Import” button, and within that page there are only “General” and “Import CSV” tabs – thoughts?

Brian
    Keymaster

Can you verify you site is authorized with with Eventbrite following the steps in item #3:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-eventbrite-tickets/

Also you can follow all the steps on that page to see how all the settings are setup.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events import correctly to front page widget, but not to event calendar?’ is closed to new replies.