Events have no venue, date/time, or organizer

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events have no venue, date/time, or organizer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    masspeaceaction
    Participant

When I go to Add new Event, or when I edit a previously created Event, there are no controls on the screen to display or add a Venue, Date, Time, or Organizer… i.e. anything that distinguishes an Event from a Post.

Events that I created previously still display this information, but in edit mode, they don’t.

I created several events two days ago with no problem. I saw the problem, upgraded TEC and TEC Pro to 4.1.2, and still see the problem.

masspeaceaction
    Participant

The controls were hidden and can be displayed by expanding “The Events Calendar” dropdown. No problem

Geoff B.

Good evening Coleman and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

However, based on your last comment, I am unsure if you still have an issue or not ? Can you confirm ?

In any case, if you still indeed have an issue, could you share a screenshot with us so that I can see what you see ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events have no venue, date/time, or organizer’ is closed to new replies.