Events falling off and missing from calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events falling off and missing from calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ruta
    Participant

Several of my sites using Events Calendar Pro are experiencing issues with on-going events falling off of the calendar. The classes also fall out of the back end. The view of the calendars are set to go out one month, but we should be able to make changes to events that are more than one month out by using the filters and searching in the back end of the sites.

I can click on an event on the calendar, edit all, and when I re-publish the event everything then appears as it should in the front and back end of the site.

I’ve included the site info for the most recent case, but there are several other sites having the same issue. Any information on how to correct this would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ruta,

I’m sorry you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on!

Just to clarify, are you referring to recurring events? I’m not exactly sure what you mean by events falling off of the calendar/back end…are you missing past events? If so, I would recommend taking a look at what you have set for your Clean up recurring events after setting under Events > Settings > General. This helps keep your site performance up by automatically deleting instances of recurring events after a certain amount of time.

Please let me know if adjusting that setting fixes the issue for you, and if not, can you please provide some more details on what is going wrong?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events falling off and missing from calendar’ is closed to new replies.