Events don't show up on Calendar, Event List, or in Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events don't show up on Calendar, Event List, or in Widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Brand spanking new install, plus Events Pro. Running latest version of WordPres, plus BuddyPress 1.5, and s2Member.
    My permalinks structure looks like this: http://mysite.com/2011/11/sample-post/
    I’m sort of dead in the water here. No idea where to start, as I’m having problems straight “out of the box”. Could use some ideas on where to start. I’ve already tried:

1) Deactivating and reactivating both plugins (free and pro)
    2) Hitting “Save Changes” on my Permalink Settings page (a few times now)

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Additional info:

Deactivating BuddyPress and s2Member didn’t help.

Chris

I don’t know what happened, but … I deactivated nearly every plugin I own. I then reactivated Events/Events Pro – updated Permanlinks and everything starts working. I then added back in all of my plugs including s2member and BuddyPress … now it all seems to be working.

If I figure out what the chain of causation was, or anything else that might be helpful to other users – I’ll post here.

Rob

Hey Chris – thanks for the follow-up here, apologies to hear you’re having issues. Great to see that it looks like you’ve resolved those.

If these come back, or if you identify what caused it, let me know and I’ll try to recreate it / log for the team to address accordingly.

Chris

Probably was my fault. I activated the Eventbrite plugin which is well documented as no longer supported, and broken due to Eventbrite API changes. Think it was just a case of “User Error”… 🙂

Rob

Ah, gotcha 🙂 Thanks for confirming. If anything else comes to light, drop me a note and we’ll check it out for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events don't show up on Calendar, Event List, or in Widget’ is closed to new replies.