Events don't display in order (again)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events don't display in order (again)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hunter

I noticed that my events are all over the board chronologically when clicking “Previous” or “Next” events – is anyone else experiencing this problem?

http://familyoffestivals.com/events/

This is probably the last straw. My site has been restricted countless times by my hosting provider (never happened ONCE before installing this plugin) – This plugin has been a problem from the start and every developer that tries to help me criticizes your codes, queries and more like nothing else I’ve come across.

Hunter

Is there any way I can get a refund? I’ve tried so hard to make this work and for a small business (1 employee) working from home, the $65 goes much further for me than it does for you.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, joinfof. I’m truly sorry that you’re experiencing these issues.

We’re eager to help you troubleshoot, but if a refund is really all that will make you happy, please email pro @ tri.be referencing this thread and including a copy of your receipt. If you do decide you’d like to pursue a solution, please let us know!

Hunter

Until I can figure out how to switch back to my previous events plugin, I would love a solution! I have 200K+ monthly page views on my website and from the moment I installed your plugin, I’ve been EMBARRASSED!

None of my events are displaying in proper chronological order. I’ve seen plenty of related threads saying the same thing and this was an issue in the previous version. Get this resolved and stop charging people money until you do!

Hunter

And can you please change the tag from Eventbrite Tickets to The Events Calendar Pro please? I apologize for creating it under the wrong category.

Thank you.

Leah

Hi joinfof,

I’m sorry you’ve been having trouble with our calendar. I suspect that the issue you’re seeing with the out-of-order events is caused by something in your theme. We might be able to help you get to the bottom of that, if you’re game.

However, it sounds like a refund might be the best solution for you. Please send an email to pro (at) tri.be including the receipts from your orders and we can process that for you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,

Leah

Hunter

Let’s do this, I would love to get this issue addressed. Let me know what you need from me to get going and we can go from there.

Thanks for your help.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy joinfof,

Leah assigned this to me since it is my area of expertise. To address this as quickly as possible I am going to request some information from you, and outline some diagnostic tests you can run that could speed things up a lot.

First of all, would you mind grabbing your system information and pasting it here? Make sure to use the ‘Set as private reply’ checkbox to protect your private information from the public. You can find the system info by going to WP Admin > Events > Settings, clicking on the “Help” tab, and scrolling down to the ‘System Information’ box. (Or by going to [yoursite]/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar&tab=help) That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Second, could you email us a copy of your theme so that I can run it locally and see if I can reproduce the problem? That can be accomplished by placing a copy of your custom theme folder inside of a .zip file, and emailing that zip as an attachment to [email protected]. Please reference this thread in the body or subject of that email so that it gets forwarded to me.

Third, the following is our basic trouble shooting steps, that 9 times out of 10 really help narrow down what bits of code are causing an issue. If you can run through them it will greatly help in diagnosing what is going on.

Could you try activating the default 2013 theme temporarily, and seeing if the issue persists? If disabling the theme fixes it, we have narrowed the issue down to a theme conflict.

If the issue persists in the default 2013 theme, then we have a different set of debugging steps. Please keep the 2013 theme enabled, and also disable any plugins other than Tribe ones to see if that fixes. If it does, please try reenabling the plugins one at a time until the issue resurfaces. When it does resurface, please let me know which plugin caused that to happen.

Please let me know if you are able to do one or all of those three steps, and what the results are. I really want to help you fix this, and quickly. So the more of those you can run through the better. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Events don't display in order (again)’ is closed to new replies.