Events disappearing

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Events disappearing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tamsinmalone
    Participant

Hi there,

Where do all ‘old’ events go? I want to copy some of them rather than having to start from scratch but they seem to have vanished? Help please!!

Casey
    Participant

tamsinmalone,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Hopefully I can help you out here, but can you help me understand a bit more? Are you referring to events not displaying in the back-end dashboard, or events not displaying for visitors on the site (or both)?

As a first step for troubleshooting, can you try deactivating all other plugins to see if that resolves the issue? If so, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine if another plugin is the culprit. Give that a try and let me know what you discover.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

tamsinmalone
    Participant

I am referring to events not displaying in the back end, for example,events that were on the site last week are no longer visible anywhere on the site, front or back end….
    It would be really helpful if they were stored somewhere so that I could copy them and simply change the date/time etc.

Casey
    Participant

You should definitely still be able to see past events on the Events listing page, so it seems that something else is going on. Were you able to try my suggestion of deactivating other plugins to see if something is conflicting?

tamsinmalone
    Participant

I have lots and lots of plugins, how do I know which one could be conflicting?

thanks

Casey
    Participant

Unfortunately, you’ll just have to deactivating all other plugins to see if that resolves the issue. If that fixes the issue, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine if another plugin is the culprit. Hope that helps!

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events disappearing’ is closed to new replies.