Events Disappearing or Not Showing Up At All on Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Disappearing or Not Showing Up At All on Calendar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    crawfbigg
    Participant

After one of the latest updates events started not showing up on the site’s calendar. When you first load the site everything is there as it should be. It is kept on Month View. If you click to see the next month, most of the events are missing. If you click back to the month that first displayed correctly, most of the events are missing as well. In every month most of the events are missing other than the initial load. They are all recurring events for the majority. The event calendar is on the Class Schedule tab. We have Events Calendar Pro. It has worked perfectly for about a year and one half now up to this point. Can you please help me to straighten this issue out before my employer blows a gasket. The classes featured on this calendar are very important to the establishment I run this website for. Thanks.

crawfbigg
    Participant

While messing with it today I did notice that if you refresh the page the events show up as they should if that helps at all. I have turned all plug ins back on for now until someone assists me so the site doesn’t look like garbage, thanks…..

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

There is a bug in the ajax of month view and it is not correctly displaying events.

We are working on a maintenance release to resolve the issue.

In the mean time if you add this snippet to your theme’s functions.php it will turn off AJAX and should fix the issue for now:

https://gist.github.com/jesseeproductions/e787d5dd5c0e943f172f

Let me know if that resolves the issue for now.

Thanks

Geoff

Hey there! Just wanted to deliver the good news that The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar PRO 3.11.1 shipped today and a fix for this issue was included in the release. Please feel free to update and thanks so much for your patience here while we figured this one out. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we could fix it. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

crawfbigg
    Participant

It seems to be working great again. Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Great glad it helps.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Disappearing or Not Showing Up At All on Calendar’ is closed to new replies.