Events Disappear from Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Disappear from Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    azagency
    Participant

Hello,

I installed Events Calendar Pro and when I create recurring events they appear on the calendar. When I click on the following or previous months they are not there. Then when I click back to the current month, the events also disappear and a message display to “Search”.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response.

Elly

Casey D

Hi Elly!

Congrats on upgrading! Once we get this sorted out I’m sure you’ll love it. 😀

Sorry you’re experiencing this right from the start! A few things could be at play here.

First, it might be helpful to check out our primers. They’re quick videos that will bring you up to speed quickly. Especially this recurring events video; it might have the answers you’re looking for.

Other than that, could I get some more details? It will help if I can reproduce the problem from this end.

It would help to get some more info too. Could I get the answer to these questions?

– Do you have a public link I can link I can look at?
    – In the WP-Admin, at the bottom of the Events > Settings > Help tab, there will be a ‘systems settings’ box. Can you copy that and paste it into a private reply?
    – Are you using latest versions, The Events Calendar 3.5.1 and The Events Calendar Pro 3.5.2? Since you just upgraded I’m assuming you are, but it is worth checking.

Does this make sense? I’m sure we can get you up and running soon!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello azagency,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Disappear from Calendar’ is closed to new replies.