Events disappear after update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events disappear after update

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Elaine
    Participant

Hello,
    We’ve been using an old version of the events calendar for a while. We’ve decided to renew the licenses and update but when we do all the events disappear from the front end. When we switch back to the old versions the events come back.
    I’ve tried disabling all other plugins and switching to a default theme and it doesn’t help.
    Thanks for any help.

Patricia

Hey Elaine,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Could you please confirm that both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO are up to date? You can download the latest version here.

After that, please access your Dashboard and head over to Settings -> Permalinks for a permalink flush (no need to change anything, just visit the permalinks page: WordPress will automatically flush your permalinks once you visit it). Be sure to clear your site cache and browser cache after this change.

Does it help you to solve the problem? If the issue persists, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you with the next steps.

Cheers,

Patricia

Elaine
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve confirmed that I’m trying to use the latest versions of The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro. I’ve visited the permalinks page before and after upgrading to the new versions. And I cleared the browser cache and tried accessing the page from a different browser.
    But it didn’t solve the problem. It still says there are no events.

Patricia

Hi Elaine,

As I can see from here you are trying to update from version 3.11 to latest version 4.4.25. Since the gap between versions is big, could you please update both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO to version 4.0 first and make sure that the events are visible after this change? By doing this you can guarantee backwards compatibility and prevent the issue.

You can download TEC version 4.0 here:

https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/the-events-calendar.4.0.zip

Events Calendar Pro version 4.0 is available in your Downloads page.

If for some reason the issue persists, I would recommend you to send us a copy of your database (via Google Drive and/or Dropbox link, in a private reply), so we can investigate your case. If you are using phpMyAdmin, please follow the steps mentioned here to successfully export it.

Thanks!

Patricia

Elaine
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Elaine
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Elaine
    Participant

thank you!

Patricia

Hi Elaine,

You are welcome! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Events disappear after update’ is closed to new replies.