Events dashboard columns are squished and hard to read after installing EC3.11.x

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events dashboard columns are squished and hard to read after installing EC3.11.x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant

After I updated the plugins to the latest, my Events view looks like this….totally squished columns that make it almost impossible to read and work with:
    screenshot

• This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Tom.
    George
    Participant

Hey Tom,

The events admin columns are indeed a bit crowded to begin with, and then the addition of whatever Analytics-related plugin you have is adding its own columns there which is just making it too cramped.

I’m sorry you’ve dealt with this thus far – fortunately, you can head up to the “Screen Options” tab in the top-right of the admin page there, and click it, which will reveal a drawer of checkboxes corresponding to the columns.

Un-check any columns you don’t need to display there, and that should neaten up the column view substantially! 🙂

Let us know if this helps and if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events dashboard columns are squished and hard to read after installing EC3.11.x’ is closed to new replies.