Events Countdown widget broken after update

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Events Countdown widget broken after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

When updating Events Calendar Pro after successful Events Calendar update, the Events Countdown widget does not display the event title.

Events Countdown widget

Josh
    Participant

Hey John,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for the inconvenience of this issue. It appears that this is a known bug that currently has a patch awaiting review to be sent out with the next updates to the plugin. I’ve added this thread to our internal tracking system and you’ll be notified here as we make progress.

Let me know if you have any further questions/concerns about that process.

Thanks!

John
    Participant

Today I tried to update The Events Calendar plugin before the Pro version and got this message in “Update Plugins” page during the process:

An error occurred while updating The Events Calendar: Could not copy file. the-events-calendar/vendor/tickets/src/deprecated/Tribe__Events__Tickets__Ticket_Object.php

Is this part of the problem you were talking about above?

Josh
    Participant

Hey John,

That sounds like a strange issue. Possibly a temporary connection issue when trying to get the files from where they’re currently hosted. If you try again now, does the download stop at the same place or are you able to continue the download?

Thanks!

John
    Participant

John,
    I think you’re right.
    I went to update both The Event Calendar and Pro plugins today, and found to my surprise that the The Event Calendar plugin was listed as updated to 4.0.1. So I checked the site and sure enough the Countdown widget is working 🙂

Countdown Widget working

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by John.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by John.
    Josh
    Participant

Hey John,

Awesome! Glad this is working for you now.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Countdown widget broken after update’ is closed to new replies.