events coming up as free

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets events coming up as free

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Owen
    Participant

I know this is problem for others, but I’d like to highlight it. It’s a dealbreaker!

Geoff

Hi there Owen,

Thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry you’re bumping into this issue. It’s definitely a bug on our end and we’re actively working on a maintenance release to patch it up. We’ll try to follow up with you directly in this thread when the patch is released, but please keep you eyes open for it in the meantime.

Sorry again and thanks for your patience while we get this fixed.

Cheers!
    Geoff

adlindberg
    Participant

I am having the same issue as well! http://orhistory.com/event/oregon-in-ww2-field-trip-ft-stevens Can you please assist me? Thanks!

Geoff

Hey there, adlindberg! Thanks for chiming in. As noted above, we’re working on a patch in a maintenance release and will do our best to follow up when it’s available. In the meantime, keep you eyes open for it and thanks for your patience.

I’ll close this thread for now and we’ll update when there’s more to share.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this problem. We are working on a secondary maintenance release that addresses this issue. Keep an eye on your site for a new update to version 3.9.1. We’ve tested this release thoroughly and it should resolve the reported issue. However, if you are still running into trouble please start a new thread and we will respond as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘events coming up as free’ is closed to new replies.