Events categories showing all events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events categories showing all events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jenthomson
    Participant

Hello.

Since updating the WP installation and plugin I’ve noticed that the events category links do not filter the events and just show all of the events as per my home page.

http://www.highlandyouthmusic.org.uk/events/category/opportunities/
    http://www.highlandyouthmusic.org.uk/events/category/whats-on/

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening or how to fix it? Client is looking for this to be resolved quickly.

Many thanks,
    Jen

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hello Jen,

Help me understand this a little better, because when I go to those links and look at the events, it appears that there are different events on your home / what’s on / opportunities pages. Are they not filtering correctly? Are there “what’s on” events appearing on your “opportunities” page?

Also, can you verify that you are using the latest plugins and have deactivated other plugins and reverted to a default theme to check for conflicts? Also, have you tried switching to a different view? did any of that make a difference?

— Julie

336creative
    Participant

I’m experiencing the same issue as well – doesn’t matter which category I click and go into, it just shows all of the events!

jenthomson
    Participant

Ah apologies, I asked for help elsewhere (as it was quite irgent) and resolved the issue and I forgot to update the post.

336Creative, if you have customised any of the templates, this will be causing the issues as they have been updated in the main plugin. Mine was caused by this file wp-content\themes\my-theme\tribe-events\list\loop.php

If you take a copy from the new plugin files and update it with any changes you made that should resolve it.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events categories showing all events’ is closed to new replies.