Events Carousel

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Carousel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Close

Hi there,

I am looking to use Event Calendar Pro for a website that I’m working on. Its important that the event listings are displayed in a carousel. On the homepage, I’m hoping to include a carousel which include all events, and then also a carousel on individual ‘city/location’ pages which will show only events from the relevant location.

Can you please advise if all of this is possible or if there is a carousel plugin that I could use to achieve this?

Many thanks,
    Michael

Courtney

Hi Michael

I’ve seen a few people do this using Beaver Builder Themer. The Beaver Builder team has built some really interesting ways of integrating with our plugin. https://theeventscalendar.com/design-an-event-calendar-beaver-themer/ (note this is in Beaver Themer, not just the Beaver Builder plugin).

However, if you just want a carousel, you could look for any that support “custom post types”. Technically, our “Events” are like “Posts”, but considered a WordPress custom post type.

It’s certainly worth testing using our free The Events Calendar plugin, as if your carousel works with that, it will work with Events Calendar Pro.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Carousel’ is closed to new replies.