events carousel and tribe-bar shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO events carousel and tribe-bar shortcode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    panoramic
    Participant

hi

how can i show events in a carousel list?
    and is it possibile to insert in a page just the tribe-bar?

thankyou!

Courtney

Hi there

We do not have a direct integration to display events in a carousel. However, our events are technically WordPress custom post types. I’d recommend looking for a plugin that can use custom post types as what is displayed. I do not have any that I specifically am familiar with.

I’m not sure I understand the tribe-bar question. Can you explain that again to me?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/ might help you add our shortcodes to your site. Note: This only applies to Events Calendar Pro.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘events carousel and tribe-bar shortcode’ is closed to new replies.