Events cannot be imported because Facebook has returned an error…

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events cannot be imported because Facebook has returned an error…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Attila
    Participant

Hi,
    we are not able to add any more partners with “new import” as we get this msg:
    Events cannot be imported because Facebook has returned an error. This could mean that the event ID does not exist, the event or source is marked as Private, or the event or source has been otherwise restricted by Facebook. You can read more about Facebook restrictions in our knowledge base.

Please help us to resolve this problem ASAP
    Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Attila!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

I tried the import myself with the same source and it works for me.

Could you please go to Events > Settings > APIs tab and click the “Refresh you connection with Facebook” button? Do you still get the error after that?

Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Attila
    Participant

Hi, it’s working fine for a day or two and after that we need to refresh the connection again.
    Anyways at the last few weeks we got a lot of troubles with the automatic imports as well. please see the other ticket we opened last week. We would need to find o solution for all this problems ASAP as we are wasting our time with the manual import and other problems and getting less event published then ever which effects our business more and more in a negative way!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Attila!

I’m sorry you are still experiencing issues with the Facebook connection 🙁 I know these issues can get really frustrating. Rest assured we are here to help you and we’ll do as much possible to get to the bottom of this issue.

Could you please go to Events > Help and scroll down to Event Aggregator System Status and share a screenshot of all those settings? They should look something like this > https://cloudup.com/c_AbQU9nKmr

Are you always getting the same error when importing from Facebook? If not, please let us know what other errors you get.

Regarding your other ticket, that could be a different issue. I will take it into account and will be in touch with Cliff just in case, but let’s keep them separate for the moment.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events cannot be imported because Facebook has returned an error…’ is closed to new replies.