events calender pro 3.4 – no pictures and selection box not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO events calender pro 3.4 – no pictures and selection box not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    chrisgeist
    Participant

since the latest updates the little pictures in the month view are not showing up anymore while u hover over the link and also the selection box for list/month/foto are not working anymore

http://www.paragliding-academy.com/events/2014-02/

thanks for the help,

chris

Casey
    Participant

Chrisgeist,
    Sorry to hear you’re having issues with the latest version. Could you try something so I can troubleshoot a bit further? Could you add the following line of code to your wp-config.php file?

define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

Once you’ve added that, refresh the page and let me know if you’re still having this issue. Thanks!

-Casey-

chrisgeist
    Participant

Hi casey
    thanks for the help but it didnยดt work. maybe u can send me the previous version so i can go back to the working version. if u find the bug would be fantastic.

cheers,

chris

Quinn
    Participant

Same issue with my install, I’m running WordPress 3.8.1. Went back to the events calendar 3.3.1 and it works again.
    I deactivated the pro version and problem still persists in The Events Calendar 3.4 plugin.
    Edit to wp-config.php didn’t do anything.
    Error message in Console on Chrome for tribe-events.js file:
    Uncaught TypeError: Object function (e){if(!this.length)return this;t.datepicker.initialized||(t(document).mousedown(t.datepicker._checkExternalClick),t.datepicker.initialized=!0),0===t(“#”+t.datepicker._mainDivId).length&&t(“body”).append(t.datepicker.dpDiv);var i=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,1);return”string”!=typeof e||”isDisabled”!==e&&”getDate”!==e&&”widget”!==e?”option”===e&&2===arguments.length&&”string”==typeof arguments[1]?t.datepicker[“_”+e+”Datepicker”].apply(t.datepicker,[this[0]].concat(i)):this.each(function(){“string”==typeof e?t.datepicker[“_”+e+”Datepicker”].apply(t.datepicker,[this].concat(i)):t.datepicker._attachDatepicker(this,e)}):t.datepicker[“_”+e+”Datepicker”].apply(t.datepicker,[this[0]].concat(i))} has no method ‘noConflict’

Casey
    Participant

Chris,
    It looks like this is a fairly limited issue on some sites with the latest update. We’re quickly working on fixing this issue and we’ll push out an update as soon as we can. I’ll keep you posted here. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Scott
    Participant

I am also having the same issue as qnakano, with the same scripting error. Let me know if you need any other details.

Casey
    Participant

scottywic & qnakano,
    We’ve isolated the issue, and we’ll be releasing a patch later today that fixes this. Thanks for being patient, and we’ll let you know when the update is pushed out!

-Casey-

chrisgeist
    Participant

thanks guys. glad to hear you work on it. i am off to holidays ๐Ÿ˜‰ cheers, chris

Casey
    Participant

Ok everyone, version 3.4.1 is now out! Go update and please let me know if this hotfix resolves the issues you’ve reported. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘events calender pro 3.4 – no pictures and selection box not working’ is closed to new replies.