Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO & Smart Coupons

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO & Smart Coupons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Naylor
    Participant

Hi

We have recently purchased Smart Coupons. We are unable to run it in conjunction with Events Calendar & Events Calendar PRO PRO activated (ECP is an essential component of the site). I have to deactivate EC & ECP to make my changes to the coupons driven by SC.

I cannot get a cursor into the box to type anything when EC & ECP are activated. Is there a fix for this?

I want to be able to use both plugins side by side and cannot afford to shut down EC/ECP on the production server during the day as it’s running classes.

Please see screenshots.

Thanks

Hi Jenna,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first step, would you mind updating all of your Events Calendar related plugins, as well as your WordPress version and WooCommerce plugin to the most recent version?

Also, I cannot find Smart Coupons on your plugin list in your system information, but please make sure that the plugin is also updated to the most recent version.

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Jenna Naylor
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Jenna,

Thanks for providing me with this information.

Have you tried switching to a default theme and seeing if the issue persists?  If not, I’d recommend doing so just to ensure the issue is actually between Smart Coupons and The Events Calendar.

Another thing I noticed is that Smart Coupons has not been tested with the most recent version of WooCommerce.  This indicates to me that it might be worth reaching out to Smart Coupons to see if they can assist with this issue in any way.

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO & Smart Coupons’ is closed to new replies.