Events calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David

Hiya, I have an existing events page set up using normal WordPress posts. At the moment, the calendar widget (in the sidebar) highlights each event but I have to add each event for each day the event is repeated. This is the only way I can get the calendar to highlight on the appropriate days.

My question is simply, will the ‘recurring events’ feature on the Pro version of Events Calendar highlight all the dates the event is repeated?

Many thanks!

Joyce Grace

Hi David, yes, the recurring events feature basically re-creates many versions of the same event. It would be like duplicating a blog post over and over again. So there would be a new event created for each new date that it repeats on, and that would show up in your calendar view.

Rick Morse

I am using the Events Calendar Pro Version: 1.3.2. I want to know if I can integrate the calendar and face book events as one?
    Thanks,
    Rick

Rob

Hey Rick: thanks for reaching out. We actually are no longer supporting the 1.x builds, since we switched to a new codebase and launched 2.0 last November. The add-ons such as Facebook Events will not work until you’ve made the jump to the 2.0.x codebase.

If you want to update, shoot us an email (pro /a/ tri.be) and we’ll give you the 30% off coupon we gave to all pre-2.0 users wanting to make the update. From there you’ll be all set to integrate with the add-ons as you see fit.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions or need anything else here.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events calendar’ is closed to new replies.