Events Calendar Widget – List of Events stuck on June 2013

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Widget – List of Events stuck on June 2013

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hello!
    I am having a challenge with the Events Calendar Widget.

I am running EC Pro v3.6 on WordPress 3.9.1 using the Events Calendar Widget with no customizations.

The challenge is this:

I started using The Events Calendar last year in June of 2013, so I have several events entered for that month last year.

Of course, now it is May of 2014.

The May 2014 events show fine on the Calendar widget.

However, when I advance the calendar widget to June 2014, the list of events below the calendar is from June 2013.

The calendar itself shows “event dots” on the days there are June 2014 events, but the list of events below is from June 2013.

When I advance the calendar to July, August, and further ahead into 2014, I still see a list of events from June 2013 below the calendar.

This is on a development site that I test things on before switching to production. Here is the URL: http://www.district10.org/development

I run a bunch of plugins on the site, so I thought there might be a conflict with one of those other plugins.

However, I have turned off all other plugins except The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro and am seeing the same results.

I switched from my site theme to the Twenty Thirteen and Twenty Fourteen default themes and still see the same results.

So, I’m looking for advice on how to proceed to resolve this challenge!

Thanks!
    David in Cleveland

Casey D

Hello tmdistrict10,

Thanks for contacting us and for diligently following our instructions. Seriously, after a week of helping customers, cooperative threads like this really make me smile!

As it turns out, this is a bug we just discovered in the 3.6 release. It is well documented and I’m hoping to push for an immediate fix. Unfortunately I can’t make any promises for its release.

I will close this thread for now and reply to it when we update the plugin with a fix.

Thanks again!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Widget – List of Events stuck on June 2013’ is closed to new replies.