Events Calendar Version 3.11 + WooCommerce broken.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Calendar Version 3.11 + WooCommerce broken.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keith
    Participant

Had a friend contact me today freaking out because they couldn’t sell tickets.

The Events Calendar Version 3.11
    The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets Version 3.4.1
    WooCommerce Version 2.3.13

All they did was upgrade their plugins – and after pulling it locally I got this error:

Warning: include(/Users/keithbaker1/Sites/clients/localrootspowell.com/public_html/new/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/keithbaker1/Sites/clients/localrootspowell.com/public_html/new/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 466

Googling lead me to this forum, and the last time this happened with it being a pathing issue.

I had to edit tickets.php and remove the added “src/” on line 681 in Tickets.php to resolve the error, and restore functionality to purchase tickets again.

I’m posting this as a notification to the devs in case this was their error and not one implicitly placed on my friend’s site, in case this points to a different issue and someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance if you have any additional information, otherwise, that’s what I did to fix the problem.

George
    Participant

Hey Keith,

Really sorry to hear about these problems. I’m glad functionality was restored, but the big red flag here is that their version of WooCommerce Tickets is 3.4.1 – the most recent version is 3.11 and should be kept up-to-date with The Events Calendar itself.

I highly recommend updating WooCommerce Tickets itself to 3.11 on your site.

Let us know if that helps at all!

Cheers,
    George

Keith
    Participant

Misread your reply and was investigating the wrong plugin – the older version of WooCommerce Tickets was *exactly* the problem.

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Glad to hear it Keith! I’ll close up this thread then, but if any other issues arise don’t hesitate to come back and open up a new one! 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Version 3.11 + WooCommerce broken.’ is closed to new replies.