Events Calendar Tickets (PayPal Adaptive Payments)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Calendar Tickets (PayPal Adaptive Payments)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Winston
    Participant

Can I now use Event Woo with Paypal Adaptive Payments?

Nico

Hi Winston,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’ll try to help you out on this.

From what I’m seeing at WooCommerce: PayPal Adaptive Payments, this is a checkout option. Most probably it will work fine as what our product does is simply link the WooCommerce ticket to the Event. The checkout process is controlled by WooCommerce so I see no possible conflicts there.

Does this makes sense to you?

Thanks,
    Nico

Winston
    Participant

Yes, it makes sense as this must be something you have done in the recent update as before I believe your woo tickets didn’t use the Woo Commerce checkout process correct?

Here is what I want to accomplish. I need for clients to submit events from the community plugin that have ticketing and use PayPal adaptive payments with woo tickets to get a commission.

The reason why I am making sure is that before I could not accomplish this and I had to get a refund.

Nico

Hi Winston,

Thanks for the follow up!

I believe your woo tickets didn’t use the Woo Commerce checkout process correct?

I think it did, but really not sure what version you where trying back then.

The reason why I am making sure is that before I could not accomplish this and I had to get a refund.

You mean you couldn’t get PayPal adaptive payments to work with the plugin? Or you couldn’t find a way to split the commission?

Rounding up, I think PayPal adaptive payments should play well with WooCommerce Tickets.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions about this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Tickets (PayPal Adaptive Payments)’ is closed to new replies.