Events Calendar Theme

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris

I am interested in the Events Calendar Pro, however, I see people use this on a wide variety of themes, and it seems that there is always some problem making the theme and Events Calendar Pro work nicely together. There always seems to be some code that has to go somewhere to make it work.

I don’t do code, and when I have tried to in the past with other plugins and themes, I have lost many many days of my life, and still get nowhere useful. I’m tired of that treadmill.

What I want to know is if Modern Tribe is going to develop their own theme. If you do, then at that point I will invest in the Events Calendar Pro. I would like to do business with just one place who has the responsibility, the knowledge, and the experience to make it all work seamlessly together.

In the past I have paid good money for website development and had poor outcomes, so now I try to do as much as I can myself.

Is Modern Tribe going to develop and sell a theme where all its plugins work seamlessly well together? And if so, when will it be released?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Chris!

Great question, thanks for reaching out!

I completely understand where you’re coming from – compatibility issues can really be a pain to sort out. The good news is that all of our products do work seamlessly with each other.

As far as a theme, we do not currently have any plans to develop one, but since we strictly adhere to WordPress best practices when developing our plugins, they should work with most themes that do the same.

We do have a list of recommended themes that also provides some additional information on the compatibility topic, so please make sure to take a look!

If you have any other questions, just let me know, and I’ll be happy to help.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Theme’ is closed to new replies.