Events Calendar Template – Thesis 2.0

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Template – Thesis 2.0

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wasmarkhere
    Participant

Hi I’m trying to set my events calendar page to work with my full width thesis 2.0 template page but in “Events > Settings > Display” I only get 2 options “Default Page Template’ and “Default Events Template”. The calendar doesn’t even show up when switched to “Default Events Template” so I have it set to “Default Page Template”. The calendar shows up fine, but is using my Thesis Home template which is currently styled for my blog page (has a sidebar and shows contributor name and date). Is there any way to make my events page call on one of my other page templates?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Mark,

Provided the Thesis theme uses standard WordPress Page Templates they should be showing up in Settings Display. I just created this test Page Template to demonstrate what I mean.

If your theme is using nonstandard practices then you will face some problems. You would need to convert their theme options into a regular page template. If you are not a theme designer this is no easy task. You might need to file a feature request with the theme developers, or hire someone to make the changes for you.

Does that make sense? I hope it helps! If not please let me know. Thanks!

– Brook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Template – Thesis 2.0’ is closed to new replies.