Events Calendar Setting Not Vissible

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Setting Not Vissible

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sudev
    Participant

Hi,

I was unable to view the Event Calendar Setting Options. Could you please help me ASAP. I was using Lawyers theme link
    http://vamtam.com/?theme=lawyer. I installed the events calendar and event calendar pro plugin i was unable access settings of the plugin. I have test conflicts given by you but doesn’t work.

George
    Participant

Hi @aryamans,

Sorry to hear about these issues on your site – it’s an odd issue that the Events > Settings page would not show up, and so even though you mentioned that you tried our “Testing for Conflicts” article, can you please address each of the following items in the order they appear?

1. What version of WordPress is currently running on your site?

2. What versions of both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO are listed in your “Plugins” admin page?

3. Do any errors pop up on your site if you head to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

to this:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Let us know what you find! πŸ™‚

β€” George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Setting Not Vissible’ is closed to new replies.