Events Calendar Pro with Wootickets breaks Woocommerce

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events Calendar Pro with Wootickets breaks Woocommerce

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    cforge
    Participant

I setup a theme based on the popular U-Design theme and integrated Woocommerce with a number of add ons. I recently added Events Calendar Pro and Woo Tickets and the site broke. The store display turned into a regular post list, tickets were showing up under products on the list and the menu drop downs in the admin were covering the fields. I implemented the functions.php solution for the drop down issue and it broke the entire theme. As of now I have had to disable the calendar and tickets plugins to keep my client’s site up. I have already worked with Woocommerce and they have confirmed its a plugin issue. Can I get help?

cforge
    Participant

Using the latest Woocommerce Tickets and Events Calender Pro…

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, cforge. Thanks for getting in touch about this conflict.

This sounds like a known bug that has to do with integration with certain WooCommerce storefront configurations. Do you have the “Include Events In Main Blog Loop” box ticked? If so, would you mind testing with that unchecked and letting me know if that changes the behavior?

Also, I’ll be moving this thread to the WooCommerce Tickets forum since that’s where you’ll get the most responsive help for this issue.

metrosonic
    Participant

Hi Kelly,
    Same here. UN ticking “Include events in main blog loop” in The Events Calendar settings.
    Of course, it’d be great to have events listed along with blog posts.
    Thanks.

Kelly
    Participant

Thanks for confirming, metrosonic! I appreciate the feedback.

We expect to have a fix for this in an upcoming release, so if you sit tight, you should be able to before too long. We’ll make a note of bugs that were addressed in the Release Notes, so if you keep your eye out for it there, you should be able to tell when you can go back to that behavior.

Thanks for being TEC users!

orgspring
    Participant

Any updates on this one:

I noticed this too, here’s my setup:
    woocommerce
    Woo commerce subscriptions
    events cal
    events cal pro
    woo tickets
    events cal facebook integration

Drop downs of any wordpress admin form element are extended. plus form fields have border around them.

I love woo and events calendar. Please please get this one sorted out soon.

orgspring
    Participant

Just to clarify, its not even woo tickets that sets this off on my test sites. It was woo subscriptions.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, orgspring. I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this problem as well.

Rest assured that this bug is a priority for us, as we know that it affects many of our users. We plan to have it squashed in an upcoming release.

Thanks for being a loyal TEC user!

orgspring
    Participant

Has there been any movement on this?
    I’m still getting this same problem and it seems to reoccur with a variety of plugins, though mostly it’s with woocommerce, woocommerce subscriptions, and events cal pro.

orgspring
    Participant

Apparently, this gist: https://gist.github.com/windfarm/6225952
    clears it up. It was a solution from another user on the support forums here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/dropdowns-covering-up-other-fields/page/2/

I realize this is a style coming in from woo, but since you guys are so integrated with woo, is this something that you plan to integrate into a future version of your plugins?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, orgspring. I’m glad that you were able to resolve your issue. Please be sure that you’re also updating to the latest versions of our plugins. We just launched a maintenance release a week ago that resolved many lingering bugs.

As far as integrations go, we plan to prioritize them after we have a handle on all the bugs in the TEC functionality. If there’s one you would like us to prioritize, your best bet is to post on the User Voice forum at https://tribe.uservoice.com/

Thanks!

orgspring
    Participant

Thanks Kelly. I always use the latest plugins. You’ll notice my post was from october 5. that’s when I was having hte issue. So unless you’ve updated since october 5, then i’m using the latest version.

Thanks,

Kelly
    Participant

No problem, orgspring.

cforge and metrosonic, since you appear to have moved on, I’m going to close this thread. Please start a new discussion if anything else comes up! 🙂

Barry

Just wanted to drop in here with a note that the upcoming maintenance release, which should be available in the next week or so, will include a fix for the issue with WooCommerce storefront when the include events in main blog loop setting is enabled.

Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro with Wootickets breaks Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.