Events-Calendar-Pro Widget + Colorbox

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events-Calendar-Pro Widget + Colorbox

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    simpleconnections
    Participant

I’ve got colorbox working on my first page with the widget, but if I change months using the navigation buttons, the colorbox functionality breaks. My research indicates that this is because when the widget updates the grid via AJAX, Colorbox loses track of it. I’d like to know if it’s possible to override the widget-calendar.js in a safe way in order to force colorbox to follow the calendar when it changes months.
    If this isn’t possible, any thoughts on how to accomplish my goal of having all links from the widget open a colorbox with the full calendar displaying within?

Brian
    Keymaster

This is an interesting customization. I am not sure how much help we can be, but I will see if I can provide some information.

Option 1

I’d like to know if it’s possible to override the widget-calendar.js

You could wp_denqueue_script that script and then replace it with your own in your theme or a custom plugin:

wp_denqueue_script( 'tribe-mini-calendar' );

That looks like the easiest way to achieve this.

Option 2
    Another option could be to put a transparent overlay over the calendar widget(not over the nav buttons) that acts as the button for colorbox and then when the calendar changes it happens under that.

Does that make sense?

Thanks for creating the other ticket about the php notice. I am looking into that with the developers.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events-Calendar-Pro Widget + Colorbox’ is closed to new replies.