Events Calendar PRO – What happens when license expires?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar PRO – What happens when license expires?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Janet Prouty

Hello,

For the Events Calendar Pro plugin, I understand that “purchasing a license gives you 1 year of access to support [and updates]. ” What exactly happens when that license expires? Does all the functionality of the plugin disappear, or is it still technically usable, just without access to updates and support? My client is a non-profit which is only interested in the reoccurring events feature.

Thank you for your advice,

Janet

Shelby
    Participant

Hey there Janet! 🙂

Good questions!

So, you are exactly right. When a license expires, the functionality continues to work, the client will just no longer have support access or access to updates.

It’s also worth noting, that we do have a nonprofit partnership program that your client could apply for to receive a free copy of PRO if they qualify. 🙂 The process usually doesn’t take too long.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need clarification on anything!

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Janet Prouty

Thank you so much Shelby! I wish all support was as friendly and welcoming as you. It makes my day! ^^

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Janet,

You’re VERY welcome! It’s my pleasure. Thank you so much for letting me know. 🙂

I’m going to close this thread now, but please don’t hesitate to reach out with any future questions!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar PRO – What happens when license expires?’ is closed to new replies.