Events Calendar Pro – View Customization

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro – View Customization

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lindsey

Hello,

I’m interested in transferring our current calendar system to The Events Calendar Pro to consolidate our revenue stream. I do have some questions about how the calendar works with the ticket sales and is it possible or do you offer further customization to calendar or would we need to hire our own developer? We would like the look to be similar to what we currently have with a picture on the calendar with time (link below)

http://timree.com/website/newport-beach-classes/

For the ticket sales where can I see a sample of how that works? Do customers add ticket/s to a cart? We sell seats to painting classes would they be able to purchase multiple classes at one time? Is there a way to contact everyone going to that event with updates?

Do you provide phone support?

George
    Participant

Hey Lindsey,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins! I’ll address your items in order:

is it possible or do you offer further customization to calendar or would we need to hire our own developer?

We offer no customization services, and cannot provide any support for customizations. You will need to hire a developer. We happen to have a list of well-reviewed developers who our customers have used in the past right here → https://theeventscalendar.com/find-a-customizer

For the ticket sales where can I see a sample of how that works?

We don’t have an official demo at this time, unfortunately. http://wpshindig.com/events is our official demo site, but tickets are not sold there. You can purchase a license, try out a ticketing plugin, and then just get a full refund for it if you’re not satisfied as long as it’s within 30 days from the date of purchase.

Do customers add ticket/s to a cart?

Yes, customers add tickets to a card by default.

We sell seats to painting classes would they be able to purchase multiple classes at one time? Is there a way to contact everyone going to that event with updates?

Yes to both things here – users can by as many tickets to as many different events as they’d like, and you get all of their information at checkout in an “Attendees List” for the event, which you can access in the admin of your site and can definitely use for contacting folks via email, phone, etc.

Do you provide phone support?

We do not 🙂

I hope all this helps – cheers!
    George

Lindsey

Thank you! Few more questions.

Does the pro version offer a way to put a banner image above the calendar? We often put our current promos above cal.

To get an image on the month calendar view would require a developer correct?

George
    Participant

Hey Lindsey,

You should be able to add images above or below your calendar, regardless of Month View or not, without a developer. Head to Events > Settings > Display in your wp-admin, and scroll down to the “Advanced Template Settings” section at the very bottom.

There are two big text fields here where you can enter HTML. One for HTML to show before the events list or grid, one for HTML to show after the events list or grid.

So you can add images or ad banners or anything here, it should work well for you. If you need something more advanced than this, of course, then yes, hiring a developer would be the next best step.

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro – View Customization’ is closed to new replies.