Events Calendar Pro – Support for linking to other posts

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro – Support for linking to other posts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Toby Griffiths

Hi there,
    We are currently developing a site that has a lot of cross referencing/taxonomies, & are looking at your Events Calendar Pro plugin for the events functionality, but have a question… We are using the Advances Custom Fields plugin to add relationships between posts (regular & custom types) & would like to be able link other content types to the ‘organiser’ post type. With the Events Calendar Pro plugin, is the edit page for the ‘Organiser’ exposed as an editable item via the admin console, or is it only accessible via the ‘Event’ edit page? Is there an easy way of exposing it, if not?

Rob

Hi Toby. Thanks for reaching out, and for your interest in the PRO release. Happy to try and help you out here. At this point there isn’t a frontend organizer page like there is a frontend venue page; organizer details on the frontend will generally just appear within an event entry.

That being said…organizers, like venues, do have an admin edit page accessible from the lefthand sidebar like so: http://d.pr/i/w4Rm. You can change the details of any published organizer after-the-fact using this.

Hope that helps. Let me know if it didn’t, and I’ll adjust my response accordingly. Thanks again for your support.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro – Support for linking to other posts’ is closed to new replies.