Events Calendar Pro, SSL resources

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Pro, SSL resources

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Participant

I’ve encountered the same issue as in this post: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/event-calendar-pro-and-ssl-connections/

The gist provided solves the problem for me, but I was wondering if there is an anticipated date for this to be fixed in the plugin? And, if so, will it cause a conflict with this snippet?

TIA

Barry

Hi – sorry to hear you were effected by this one.

Unfortunately we weren’t able to fit the fix into the very next upcoming release, but I’m hopeful we’ll slot it into one of the next release cycles instead.

And, if so, will it cause a conflict with this snippet?

No, I don’t believe any problems will crop up if you forget to remove the snippet. That said, once the fix is ready we’ll do our best to update this thread to let you know and ideally you would remove the snippet at that point – but it shouldn’t cause any particular difficulties if you don’t 🙂

Does that answer your question?

Daniel Maier
    Participant

I’m also having the same SSL problems. I get a warning on IE saying “Only secure content is displayed” and I have to manually click on “Show all content” to make it work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro, SSL resources’ is closed to new replies.