Events Calendar Pro renewal

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro renewal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KCCL

We renewed our Events Calendar Pro after the previous license expired. There had been a simple button to update and now the update button has disappeared. I am not well versed in backing up and reinstalling. I am scared I would completely screw up the website calendar if I were to follow any of the in-depth instructions on the forums I have seen. Simplicity is king! What do I do now?

Courtney

Hello

Can you tell me what email address you used to log in to this site previously and/or purchased the license with?  Also, what domain was this activated on?

Looking forward to getting this all resolved for you.
    Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

James VanderLaan
    Participant

Yes. It originated under [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> but may now be under [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. the domain was activated on kccl.org <http://kccl.org/&gt;. We had it for two years and went to renew this year as well but the button to update disappeared. Please let me know if you need the license key as I can find that for you.

And, THANK YOU!

James VanderLaan
    Participant

The website is http://www.kccl.org

Courtney

Hi Tim

I do see your active license.  When you go to Events » Settings » Licenses – do you see your license activated? If you need to get that again, you can go to My Account » Licenses on our site.

When you go to Dashboard » Updates, do you see an update available for our plugins?

If these aren’t working, you can safely delete our plugins (your data will not be lost). Go to Plugins » Installed Plugins. Select our plugins with checkboxes, then deactivate them (top of the screen). Then select them again, and delete them. Finally, go to My Account » Downloads on our site to download the plugin again and install it.

Let me know how far you get with these.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro renewal’ is closed to new replies.