Events Calendar Pro PreSales Questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro PreSales Questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Heinz Duschanek
    Participant

Hi,

for a new client we search for event management support.

• Events need additional fields
    • Search/Filter by tag, custom categories, month, year, region
    • More details in the list already than usual (incl. the form for subscription), like here
    • In details view: additional form regarding this event (questions)
    • events should be moved into an archive after they happend (including more content then: photos, videos, …); password protection

Is it possible with the PRO version?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Heinz Duschanek. Reason: Added something
    Shelby
    Participant

Hi Hedu,

Thanks for your questions. I’ll quote you and answer inline, to make sure I cover everything. 🙂

• Events need additional fields
      Yes, we do have this feature. You can check it out in more detail here.
    • Search/Filter by tag, custom categories, month, year, region
      For these types of functionality, you’ll need the Filter Bar plugin. You can read more about it’s features in depth here.
    • More details in the list already than usual (incl. the form for subscription), like here
      This type of functionality would require some plugin customization, and is not built into our plugin.
    • In details view: additional form regarding this event (questions)
      This type of functionality would also require some plugin customization, and is not built into our plugin.
    • events should be moved into an archive after they happend (including more content then: photos, videos, …); password protection
      This type of functionality would also require some plugin customization, and is not built into our plugin.

I hope that answers your questions! Let me know if you need any clarification!

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Heinz Duschanek
    Participant

Hi Shelby,

thank you. By “plugin customization” you mean work in template files? Because that should not be overwritten with future plugin updates.

Heinz

Shelby
    Participant

Hi hedu,

When I say customization, it could be accomplished a few ways:

• As you said, work in the template files, which would need to be transferred over after updates
    • Custom functions in your functions.php and/or custom css in your style.css that draw on the plugin’s code
    • Writing a custom plugin that would also draw on our plugin’s code

Hope this helps!

Shelby 🙂

Heinz Duschanek
    Participant

Last question so far:

a registration for events with payment gateway API is there? Or would the registration process need to be done entirely externally?

Thank you in advance,
    Heinz

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Heinz,

Sure, so the payment portion of things is handled with the WooCommerce plugin. They natively support a couple of different options that you can check out here.

I hope that answers your question!

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro PreSales Questions’ is closed to new replies.