Events Calendar Pro Pre-Sales Question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro Pre-Sales Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    claresuereth12345
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to purchase the Events Calendar Pro for my client, and I have a question about some of the functionality.

I’d like to be able to have the most recent event in the future show up on my homepage in a div (not in a widget). So for instance, it could be a shortcode. Is there a way to do this with Events Calendar Pro? We also need the Pro for recurring events.

This seems like the perfect solution, but it says it does not work with the Pro version: https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar-shortcode/

Any ideas?

Thank you ahead of time!!!!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in Pro.

Our only shortcode right now is for the Mini Calendar in Pro. [tribe_mini_calendar]

However, you maybe to try out Event Rocket:

Event Rocket

It is an unofficial plugin maintained by our developers that has a bunch of shortcodes for you to display events with.

It does not require Pro either so you can test it out with the free version of the Events Calendar.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro Pre-Sales Question’ is closed to new replies.