Events Calendar PRO pre-sale question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar PRO pre-sale question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cristian

Hi, I am looking a for an events calendar plugin and came across your plugin. Before buying ( was thinking about the PRO version + Filter Bar add-on ) I would like to ask if I can achieve this functionality using your plugin’s settings and some CSS:

here’s a screenshot of a high fidelity wireframe:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IoWhXlH7XTPpIkxSuRaCDg6UYhgjYwrb/view

1. I will need to filter the events using 2 buttons ( for New Jersey and New York ) instead of using dropdowns, checkboxes etc. There is no submit button and ideally must work without refreshing the page

2. Back and Next buttons for navigating through the months

Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing supp and considering our products.

You can with css, get the desired look. Basically you could using the checkbox option and only have the two cities but then style the checkboxes to look like buttons instead. We do have a themer’s guide that can help you know here to make these edits or we have a list of customizers who can help as well. In regards to previous and next buttons, you can edit this as well to show just previous and next instead of the month name.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar PRO pre-sale question’ is closed to new replies.