Events Calendar Pro or Community Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro or Community Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julie

Hello, my colleague just bought the Events Calendar PRO and I thought it included the community events feature. Is enabling community events an additional $89?

If so, I will need to exchange the Calendar Pro plugin for the Community Events plugin? What are the limitations of just using the CORE Calendar plugin with the Community Events plugin?

Thanks!

Geoff

Hi Julie,

Thanks for writing in!

That is correct: Community Events and Events Calendar PRO are two separate plugins, each with different features and non-overlapping features.

Community Events adds a submission form to your site that others can use to submit events to The Events Calendar.

Events Calendar PRO adds several features to The Events Calendar, including recurring events, custom event fields, additional calendar views, venue and organizer pages, shortcodes and more.

We’d be happy to exchange your license for Community Events instead of Events Calendar PRO, if you would like. Please let us know by filling out the form on this page and referencing this thread in the comment field.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro or Community Events’ is closed to new replies.