Events Calendar Pro options missing in Community Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Events Calendar Pro options missing in Community Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Reade Brower
    Participant

Hi,
    I want to enable:
    Front-end recurring event instances toggle (PRO): Gives a bit more flexibility than the Recurring event instances setting covered above. When enabled, this offers a frontend setting for users to decide whether they want to show an entire recurrence pattern or just the next event in that series. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wp-admin-settings-overview/

The Events Calendar, The Events Calendar Pro and The Events Calendar: Community Events plugins are all installed.

I’m trying to find the Events Calendar Pro option to enable, but it’s not available. Why? What do I need to do?

Thank you.

Courtney

Hello Robert

I believe the setting you want is at Events » Settings » General » Front-end recurring event instances toggle.

Can you enable this, and then look on the public view of your calendar for that? Let me know if it works.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro options missing in Community Events’ is closed to new replies.