Events Calendar Pro not working after upgrading to latest WordPress

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Pro not working after upgrading to latest WordPress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kylie
    Participant

Hi Guys, I have been using your Calendar and Calendar Pro on a clients site with no problems until we upgraded to the latest wordpress. Now the ECP won’t work, when activated it just times out trying to load and or if it does show up it only shows one line of the calendar, I have turned off all the plugins and this has made no difference, just wondering if you know what could be causing this?

Kylie
    Participant

Also I have already ensure I am on the latest versions of both and have installed them both again too just to check that.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Kylie, hard to say what the problem could be. The first thing I would check is whether or not you have enough memory allocated for your website on the server. Try the options in this article to up the memory to at least 64mb: http://www.dailyblogging.org/wordpress/increase-wordpress-memory-limit/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro not working after upgrading to latest WordPress’ is closed to new replies.