Events Calendar Pro + MU events rolling up to main domain?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro + MU events rolling up to main domain?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AdrianTO

Is this possible? I want each MU site to be able to publish their own events and manage attendees, take payments etc. But, then have all those events roll up and be accessible from the main domain.

Rob

AdrianTO: thanks for the note here. We’ve had a lot of requests for this, and are indeed working to smooth the integration on multisites to – among other things – allow this. But as it stands each sub-site would have an independent calendar without a centralized roll up as you’ve requested here.

Sorry to let you down on that end. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

AdrianTO

That’s unfortunate. Do you have a time frame for when we can expect this feature? Is it in active development or just something you are considering, things permitting?

Leah

Hi Adrian,

At this time, it’s only something we’ve considered due to customer demand. We have yet to begin any sort of serious planning or development. If you’d like, you can head over to our Feature Request Forum and suggest it there for other people to vote on.

Best,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro + MU events rolling up to main domain?’ is closed to new replies.