Events Calendar PRO Licenses & Test Server(s)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar PRO Licenses & Test Server(s)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jacqueline C.

I am developing a site that is using Events Calendar and I’m interested in a couple of features in Events Calendar PRO.

I currently have a development server running locally, a test server behind a password for the client to check changes before they become public, and a public version of the site.

Am I going to be able to run PRO on my local/staging servers (to develop styles and designs and get approval on them before making them public) with a ‘Personal’ license? If I have to step up to a ‘Business’ license for it to work, I’ll just forgo the whole thing and stick with the basic Events Calendar, the features I’m intrigued by aren’t that critical and the budget for the project is tight…

Jacqueline C.

Similarly, is it possible to purchase a personal license and then easily upgrade if I realize I need to install on additional public-facing servers?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar PRO Licenses & Test Server(s)’ is closed to new replies.