Events Calendar PRO keeps saying license key not entered

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar PRO keeps saying license key not entered

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Our Saviors Church
    Participant

Getting this notice at the top of the updates page in WP Admin:
    “There is an update available for The Events Calendar PRO but your license key has not been entered. Please go to the Events Calendar Options page to enter your license key.”
    I go, enter my license key, get a green notification saying it’s valid, but then this notification is still on the updates page AND no option available to upgrade to the latest version of PRO.

Please help.

Barry

Hi @oscmedia,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

Can you trying clearing your key from the license page here at tri.be, then re-enter it locally on your site one more time? Failing that, you can always update manually and obtain our latest plugins from here (paid for) and here (core plugin – free download).

Does that help?

Barry

I’m going to close out this thread as it’s been a while without any follow-up (so hopefully you got things sorted!). Please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed if you require further support for this or any other issues.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar PRO keeps saying license key not entered’ is closed to new replies.