events calendar pro itinerary support

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions events calendar pro itinerary support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    justin

We are looking at using events calendar pro to handle our events posting. We would like our customers to be able to create little mock-up itineraries to help them plan their schedule and maybe print it without logging into our site. Does events calendar pro support this feature? Or is it a functionality we could add-on with code?

Leah

Hi Justin,

Thanks for getting in touch. I’m not sure I completely understand what you’re asking. You’d like customers to be able to make itineraries based on your site’s events, but without logging in? Events Calendar PRO does not have any built in way of creating itineraries based on event data. It could potentially be accomplished using additional code, but I’m not sure. Does that answer your question?

~Leah

justin

yea that answers my question. As long as I can have it collect custom data fields and then filter the events by those data fields i think i could make it make a itinerary

Leah

Events Calendar PRO does have custom data fields. You’ll need to do some customizing to filter events by those fields. Good luck!

~Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘events calendar pro itinerary support’ is closed to new replies.