Events Calendar Pro Is Installed But Disappeared After Update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Pro Is Installed But Disappeared After Update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    theinterrobang
    Participant

I updated my Events Calendar plugins, and now I am getting a message at the top of my page that I must install the latest version of Events Calendar Pro to being using events calendar. It is installed, I’ve even tried reinstalling but it’s told me I already am installed. The widgets are gone. the control panel/settings menus are gone, its all gone. I hesitate to delete and reinstall because I can’t afford to lose months worth of data entered.

Please help!

Geoff

Hi there, interrobang!

Shoot, I’m so sorry for the trouble here. Seeing that sort of message would be jarring and the thought of losing data would certainly be scary. I can help you out here.

First off, please back up all of your files and your database. It’s always a good idea to do this when installing any updates or changes to a site.

Once that’s done, will you please confirm the version numbers you are using for the plugins? I see you noted that you are using the latest, but I want to make sure they are in fact the latest:

• The Events Calendar: 3.9.3
    • The Events Calendar PRO: 3.9.3

Are those the same versions you are running? If so, please let me know. If not, please update to 3.9.3 of both plugins and let’s go from there.

Cheers!
    Geoff

theinterrobang
    Participant

This is crazy. This morning i re-deactivated and activated both plugins (regular and pro) and its all good now. Thanks overnight magical elves!

Geoff

Ha! Gotta love those elves. 🙂

I’m so glad things seem to have resolved themselves here–thanks for following up and letting me knowI’ll go ahead and close this thread but do please feel free to start a new one if anything else pops up.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro Is Installed But Disappeared After Update’ is closed to new replies.