Events Calendar Pro Interferes with Using Widget Builder Widget on IE

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Pro Interferes with Using Widget Builder Widget on IE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

Created a widget using Widget Builder -> Ultimate Tiny MCE paste from MS Word but when try to move the new widget to a sidebar, the widget object fills the entire screen and it’s impossible to position it. This works OK in other browsers (Mozilla, Chrome, Safari) but IE (tested 8 and 9). Verified that it works with the Event Calendar Pro plugin deactivated and then re-activated the plugin and it stops working again – same issue.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Kathleen,

What is Widget Builder? Is this a plugin? Is it free, i.e. something I can go download to try and replicate your issue? If not, can you email me a copy so I can download and install and try out in my environment. You can email to jonah [at] tri [dot] be

Thanks,
    Jonah

Kathleen
    Participant

Hi Jonah,
    Widget Builder is a plugin that is advertised as being one of yours http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/widget-builder/ so I thought you would be aware of it.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Kathleen,

My bad, I did not know about this plugin 🙂 We’ve actually got a ticket out for something directly related to this so it will be resolved in an upcoming version. Thanks for reporting it!

– Jonah

Kathleen
    Participant

Hi Jonah,
    I really appreciate you guys and the work you do. Your customer service is about the best I’ve seen on the Web for these kinds of products!
    Thanks – Kathleen

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Kathleen,

Glad to hear it – we do our best and pride ourselves on our support! If there’s anything else we can do just let us know.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro Interferes with Using Widget Builder Widget on IE’ is closed to new replies.