Events Calendar Pro Integration with Autochimp

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar Pro Integration with Autochimp

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ckangell
    Participant

Hi, I’m using the autochimp plugin on our site to send out email notifications to subscribers of a specific category whenever a post is made to that category. I’d like to be able to use this method to send out email notifications whenever a new post is added to one of the Events Categories we’ve setup through events calendar pro. Since Autochimp does not see the Events Calendar categories I used a technique from this forum post ( http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-the-events-calendar-are-events-categories-different-from-regular-post-categories) to apply both regular post categories and Event Categories to new Events . My hope was that applying the additional regular post category to the event would trigger autochimp. Unfortunately this doesn’t seem to work. I’m kind of at loss as to how I can resolve this. Any suggestions?

Barry

Hmm, I’m afraid I’m not familiar with Autochimp. What you outlined sounds like a reasonable workaround though – if it isn’t working perhaps you could reach out to the Autochimp authors and ask them what the criteria are for triggering notifications?

For instance, it may only “listen” for posts in the conventional sense rather than custom post types like events.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro Integration with Autochimp’ is closed to new replies.