Events Calendar Pro integrating with The Newsletter

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Events Calendar Pro integrating with The Newsletter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hassan

Hy,

We would like to purchase Events Calendar Pro version but there is a question we need to ask whether it is possible to integrate Events Calendar Pro with “The newsletter Plugin” or not?

We like to add events to calendar automatically once we add events in newsletter plugin.

Please help a friend out.

Geoff

Hi Hassan,

Great question! While I haven’t personally tested our plugins with The Newsletter plugin, you can certainly try using The Newsletter with The Events Calendar before purchasing Events Calendar PRO. The Events Calendar is a free plugin and provides the baseline functionality of all our other plugins, including Events Calendar PRO, so testing it first will give you a good idea if the calendar is compatible with The Newsletter.

Give that a shot and definitely let me know if any other questions come up from there and I’d be happy to help as best I can. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Hassan

Thank you so much bro for the timely response.
    So basically there is no by default functionality that enable us to integrate it, we have to edit Events calendar or The newsletter plugin to make this integration possible. isn’t it?

Geoff

Yes, you are correct. It’s possible that the two plugins work right out of the box but, if so, that would be a happy coincidence since we haven’t built in any specific integrations for The Newsletter into our plugins.

Any other questions I can help with? Just let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Hassan

No i am good for now, but will ping you 😉 if got any question
    Thank you so much.

Geoff

Sure thing, happy to help anytime! Please do feel free to open a new thread if any other questions pop up — we’d be more than happy to help. 🙂

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Pro integrating with The Newsletter’ is closed to new replies.