Events Calendar pro – full width template

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calendar pro – full width template

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Diego
    Participant

I bought both the Events Calendar pro and the event tickets pro today,

but the only issue i’m having so far is on the event page, ( I use Visual Composer 5.1 to edit the whole site,) even though I enabled it to use on the events page, the issue is when I save and go see the events page, it’s not on full width like the other pages, under the edit page, i can’t see a tab to choose a template, what can I do?

here are some examples:
    here is how the page is suppose to look: https://aplauda.com.br/eventos/corrida-sem-barreiras/
    and here is how it’s showing up on the calendar events pro page: https://aplauda.com.br/evento/corrida-teste-eventos-novo/

So here is the thing, on the settings under the events template, i was table to choose the right event, but it’s just taking effect on the events calendar, but not on the event page.

could anyone point me to how can I fix this issue?
    thank you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Diego,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this.

We don’t have any native support for Visual Composer (so unfortunately you won’t get that editor on events pages), but if this is a feature you would like to see implemented in the future, please add your vote here to let us know!

For now, if you go under Events > Settings > Display, try the other two options available next to “Default stylesheet used for events templates”.

If those options don’t give you the style you want, you can add the following to your theme’s style.css sheet. This will enlarge the image on events pages to get you a little bit closer to a full-width layout.

.tribe-events-event-image img {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

Let me know how that works for you!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Diego
    Participant

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the reply, but sadly your suggestions didn’t work 🙁 the only thing that doesn’t seem to be working is the background for each part that is a different one.

I voted and I hope you guys will get this extension done soon..
    For now I will have to come up with a solution.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Diego,

I’m sorry that didn’t work for you. I know it is frustrating when your theme and plugins don’t get along! If there’s anything I can do to help in the meantime, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar pro – full width template’ is closed to new replies.