events calendar pro for wix

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions events calendar pro for wix

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kelly wawrzynek

i see a post from september 2017 that says you are working on a release that works with other sites (specifically wix). your rep said you hoped to release it by the end of the year. can you post an update? i signed up for notifications but haven’t heard anything yet.

thanks

Courtney

Hi Kelly

We indeed have been working on such a tool. Check out our latest event calendar tool that you can use on Wix or any content management system: Loxi.io. You can get started with a free trial today and see if it will meet your needs.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

kelly

Thanks Courtney,

I looked at Loxi and see a $15 a month publish fee. Is the the only option? I’m looking for a fee structure like the event calendar, with a yearly fee <$100.

Why is Loxi so much more than event calendar?

Courtney

Hey Kelly

Developing a calendar tool that truly works on everything is quite an undertaking. We feel our price point is competitive.

Loxi is a subscription service, with all content and processing handled on our servers so that it works on all platforms, including those that do not have something like WordPress plugins that can be uploaded.

I do hope you find something that fits your needs.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘events calendar pro for wix’ is closed to new replies.